College & Career
ext. 374, email@example.com
ext. 380, firstname.lastname@example.org
ext. 452, email@example.com
College/Career Office Assistant
ext. 378 , firstname.lastname@example.org
CEEB Code 051088
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
News & Updates
1) March 2, 2019- FAFSA or CAL Dream Act applications are due
2) Update "Colleges I'm Applying To"- Indicate which colleges you submitted applications to and which you were accepted to.
3) Add your scholarship winnings to your Naviance account
4) View your Cal Grant award- Submit your FAFSA (allow up to 2 weeks for processing) and log in at WebGrants for Students.
5) Don’t forget to send your SAT/ACT scores to colleges.
Please check with each of your schools, and send scores accordingly.
- SAT to UCs: Sending a score report to one UC will allow all UCs to access that SAT score report.
- SAT to CSUs: Sending a score report to one CSU will allow all CSU campuses access to that SAT score report.
- ACT to UCs: Sending a score report to one UC will allow access for all UCs to that score report.
- ACT to CSUs: If you have listed one CSU campus as an ACT score report recipient, you can use the ACT Scores Manager within your CSU Mentor account to release your score to additional campuses. Before you can use the ACT Scores Manager, you must first have arranged for your ACT scores to be sent to one CSU campus.
|For NCAA/College Athletic Scholarship Info,
please visit Mr. Hankison's section of the website..
All students are encouraged be frequent visitors to the College & Career Office.
Our College Office Staff:
- Meets with students and parents to provide individualized college and career planning and support
- Provides workshops covering all aspects of the college planning and admissions process
- Conducts college planning presentations for all 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade students and parents
- Hosts an annual College and Career Fair with representatives from more than 100 different colleges and companies
- Hosts daytime visits from approximately 100 individual colleges during fall semester
- Facilitates college and career planning using the online program Naviance
- Communicates to all students and parents via email regarding important deadlines, workshops, ACT and SAT test prep, college visits and field trips, and scholarships
- Provides regular scholarship and financial aid information, including FAFSA and Cal Grant
- Distributes current information on upcoming testing dates and requirements
- Sponsors tours to college campuses in the Southern California area for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grades
- Maintains an extensive library of informational material, test preparation materials and more