Instructions for weekly perfect attendance detention clearance & link to the form:
During distance learning, students will have the unique opportunity to clear 1 hour of detention for 1 week of perfect attendance.
- Fill out the request for detention credit on the form (click here)
- Before filling out this form: Check your HAC to verify that the week of attendance you are submitting is clear of absences and tardy marks
- The Deans’ office will check for conflicting information which will result in “no credit issued”
- No communication will be sent to the student if the information is not verifiable – no credit will be issued
- Student may only request detention credit from the detention issuance date onward
- Prior weeks to the detention issuance date will not apply