Summer School 2020
If you are registered in one or more summer school courses, please make sure to review the attached Summer Launch Behavior Expectation form and the Parent-Student Summer School Agreement with your parent/guardian. Additionally, please review the following information.
- Please check HAC for your summer school schedule.
- You will receive an email from your summer school teacher with your summer course classroom code within the next couple of days.
- Make sure to log into your live session at the beginning of your scheduled class time.
- Block One (Period/Hour 1 and 2) begins at 8:00 a.m
- Block Two (Period/Hour 3 and 4) begins at 10:20 a.m.
- Block Three (Period/Hour 5 and 6) begins at 1:00 p.m.
- When you log into your live sessions, please turn on your camera, unless directed otherwise by the teacher.
- Students that do not log into their live sessions on the first day of summer school will be dropped from the class.
- On your first day of summer school you will be asked to submit your signed Parent-Student Agreement to your summer school teacher via Google Classroom.
- If you need to make changes to your schedule please contact your counselor.
- If you have questions regarding the class expectations please contact your counselor