Need to see your Counselor?
GHCHS Counselors are available for walk-in appointments before school, nutrition, gap period, lunch and after school. Only during the first 3 weeks of school do you need an appointment. Stop by, we are here for you! Parents are encouraged to make an appointment.
Spring 2019 Program Change Information
On the first day of school, students receive their official blue Check-In Schedule. Once school begins, students may request a program change through Friday, January 11th, 2019 only e-mailing the counselor here.
- Two identical classes scheduled in error.
- Student previously passed class.
- Student lacks pre-requisite to be successful in class (note from teacher required.)
- Dean recommendation for program change.
- Need to add a class because the student does not have a full schedule (six periods).
- Need to make a change for because the student made an athletic team or won ASB elections.
If you have a mental emergency during school hours, please visit the Health Office or the Counseling Office. After school hours, please contact the following: